Thursday, July 10, 2008

MORE Coastal Views

Tuesday, July 8 - OK, so the coast is beautiful and all, but it is taking us FOREVER to get down highway 101 along the coast. There are stoplights in every little town. You know we’re going a little crazy in the car when I take a picture of myself to show-off my new sunglasses… For you web kids out there, I think this may qualify as my first Web 2.0 self portrait.

We also heard a pretty funny ad on the radio, which could have easily been one of those fake ads that they do on Saturday Night Live. It went something like this: “ Is your dog so hyper that you can’t control him in public? Have you tried dog obedience school and doggy day care to no avail? Do you just wish you could take your dog on a walk without him pulling on the leash all the way? Then you need to try POISE, the new calming dog biscuits. POISE biscuits are non-addictive. POISE. Because a happy dog means a happy family.”

We couldn’t make this up. Honest.

No comments: